救赎

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你明白,有个别鸟儿是决定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的赫赫。

星期天闲来没事,看了美评榜上的生机勃勃部影片《肖申克的救赎》,给本身了广大的觉醒,比较中意。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

图片 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

那几个墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你愤恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习感觉常了生存在在这之中;最后你会开采自身不能不信任它而活着。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

图片 2

报告那多少个年轻人

Tell it to the young guys

告知这个年轻人

Yeah, tell all you know

精确,告诉她们你所精通的成套

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告知他们那条少数特权职员的金子通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告知她们对不生机勃勃致的个其他恐惧

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告知他们剪掉他们渴望的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告诉她们温度下跌他们热血沸腾的血流

Tell 'em about money

告诉她们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还根本

Tell 'em about hating to lose

告知他们厌倦战败

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知他们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告诉他们“你一钱不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

然后告诉她们去肩担每朝气蓬勃项权利

Tell 'em to smile each time

报告她们每趟都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为优伤是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告知他们,他们属于你

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告诉他们要臣性格很顽强在荆棘丛生或巨大压力面前不屈于你的要求

Or you'll see that they go to hell

要不然你会亲自小编保护险他们下地狱

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

告诉她们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告诉她们,他们会倒闭

Do you know?

您精通啊?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当您不情愿地爬向命定的夜晚

A new dawn shall rise

叁个新的天明将会进步

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的必定承继这几个世界

宣称:本文诗歌中斯洛伐克语部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系作者

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 我也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时光慢的犹如刀割 那是自身生平最长的生龙活虎夜

网络图1.jpeg

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够归纳为风姿洒脱种简易的挑精拣肥:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
胆小监管灵魂,希望还你自由.

本文由新葡京官网发布于影评,转载请注明出处:救赎

您可能还会对下面的文章感兴趣: